- 500g carrots
- 200g white sugar
- a little bit of vegetable oil
- 4 medium eggs
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 200g flaked coconut
- 300g flour
- 200g chopped walnuts or hazelnuts (I used both)
- powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
Preheat the oven. Shred the carrots. Put the carrots into a large mixing bowl. Add the sugar, oil, eggs, soda, cinnamon, coconut, flour, walnuts/hazelnuts.
Mix the ingredients with a spoon to blend them well. Bake everything for 40-45 minutes. Let it cool completely, sprinkle the powdered sugar on top, then serve.